Saturday, July 31, 2010

I Hate Luv Storys Songs Download

I Hate Love Storys is a forthcoming film starring Imran Khan and Sonam Kapoor in the lead roles. The film is a romantic comedy directed by debutante Punit Malhotra and produced under Karan Johar's Dharma Production.

I Hate Love Stories Songs Download I hate luv storys songs
I Hate Luv Storys songs are composed by Vishal-Sekhar. It's appearing to be a good comeback for them on the first listen.. I loved 'Bahara' and 'Bin Tere' the most. Hope you have a nice time listening them..

Right click and choose 'Save Target As'. Enjoy!
  1. Bahara - Shreya Ghosal
  2. Bin Tere - Sunidhi Chauhan & Shafqat Amanat Ali Khan
  3. I hate Luv Storys - Vishal Dadlani
  4. Jab Mila Tu - Vishal Dadlani
  5. Sadka Hua - Suraj Jagan & Mahalakshmi Iyer
  6. Bahara - Chill Version - Rahat Fateh Ali Khan
  7. Bin Tere - Remix - Sunidhi Chauhan & Shafqat Amanat Ali Khan
  8. Bin Tere - Reprise - Shekhar Rajviani

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 

Blogger

CoolKonnect contain only links to other sites on the Internet.We do not host, store or upload any video, films, media files on our servers. CoolKonnect is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of other linked sites. If you have any legal issues please contact appropriate media file owners / hosters.